Tuesday 25 September 2012

Pumpkin, Pumpkin Everywhere!

My oh my! I am so thrilled it's pumpkin season! Well, close enough anyways.
I was looking for a perfect little dessert and a distraction from my Shakespeare essay that I am completely avoiding. So I came up with this, Pumpkin Spice Microwave Mug Cake!
Ingredients:
2 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Brown Sugar
1/2 Egg
1/2 tsp Vanilla
3 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
4 tbsp Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
pinch of Salt
1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice

Mix everything together in your favorite microwave safe mug (a big one works best!) And if you want it to look nice (not like mine...) then smooth it out on the top before you microwave it!

Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes and check it, if it isn't quite done then microwave at 30 second intervals  until it is done, mine took 2 minutes.
When it is done throw a little of your favorite icing on the top and voila! Instant dessert!


No comments:

Post a Comment